Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Why do I keep putting myself in debt?

I just realize I've got a habit of putting myself in debt. I just pre ordered my iPhone xr so that's $900 bucks I owe, I'm not really worried about that but already owe like $8000 in credit card debt and I'm 22! I just went to a Honda dealership and got me a Honda Accord 2018. I'm happy because it's my first real car. I've been driving my uncles hand me down 03 Malibu since I was 18. I'm appreciate the car ty en to me but I just needed something new but I owe $35k dollars now total debt. Mostly this new car and my credit card bills. But why do I keep doing this? Luckily I do have a job that pays me roughly $3000 a month so it's not like I can't pay a $500 dollar note but still. I was always told to buy what I like and a real man gets what he wAnts no matter the price but I do realize I'm In a lot of debt and I need to stop. How can I?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/why-do-i-keep-putting-myself-in-debt.html