Thursday, October 25, 2018

Wifi works incredibly slow on iphone, but fine on other devices. What will

My phone works incredibly slow when it is connected to my wifi. I can't load youtube videos, Facebook or any other social media apps/websites. They sometimes load, but take forever that I just use LTE data. A wifi extender did not resolve this issue. My laptop and TV connect to the internet fine and all of my roommates don't seem to have this issue. Are there too many devices connected to the wifi (my two roommates have their phones, computers, TVs, and printers connected)? Is it just a problem with my phone? I checked the IP address and everything. I pay the wifi bill and it sucks that I can't even use it. Any tech-savvy people know what will help?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/wifi-works-incredibly-slow-on-iphone-but-fine-on-other.html