Sunday, September 30, 2012

How to transfer songs and pictures on my iPod to my iPhone?

I've had a 4th generation iPod touch for a year now, and I recently got an iPhone 4s. I have a lot of pictures and music I bought on my iPod that's not on my computer.Is there a way I can transfer the data onto my iPhone without using the computer? Or if I have to use the computer, how do I do it? I've tried the computer for the music but for some reason the music I bought on my iPod will not transfer to my iTunes library. Please, please, PLEASE help! I do not want to lose all the pictures I took and the music I bought!!!
Added (1). Both my iPod and iPhone are iOS 6 and my iTunes version is 10.7. I also have iCloud but have NO idea how to use it.
>>> How to transfer songs and pictures on my iPod to my iPhone?