Tuesday, October 2, 2012

IPhone 4S contact numbers still showing up after being deleted?

I just recently got my iPhone 4s and when i transferred contacts over, some numbers in there were my friends old phone numbers. Not knowing this at the time i texted them and later found out that wasn't their number. After adding their new number into contacts and deleting their old number I went to messages to send them a new message. When I search their name in the new message dialogue box to add them to reciepients I get multiple numbers for them. I get their new iPhone number, and then numbers that say other that are the numbers I deleted because they were wrong. Does anyone know how to delete those old numbers permanently? They don't show up in any of my contacts, just in the new message centre.
>>> IPhone 4S contact numbers still showing up after being deleted?