Friday, October 5, 2012

What's so good about the iPhone 5?

I have one and yes I love it but I don't know anything about it besides Siri, web browsing, camera and that's it. I do know I have LTE on my phone. If anyone knows about iPhones please tell me something good I can do with mine. Thanks!
Added (1). @ Omg FYI I'm using it right now on yahoo answers. And it's nothing big, only cost me $299 on a three year contract.iPhone 5 is nothing big. For you it might be. And you have no clue how much money I pay in taxes.It's low lives like you that live off my tax money.
Added (2). @ OMG bet you live under your parents roof. LOL + I couldn't care less what you think.iPhone 5 is just a phone. Only difference between 4s which I can see is bigger screen, earphone and charger on bottom as opposed to top and LTE Capability.
Added (3). @ OMG only scumbag is muhammad and people who love him. And I couldn't care less. You live under your parents roof unlike me who supports myself and have a well paying job. I lined up for the iPhone 5 and got it the first day it came out.
Added (4). Anyways, you probably have a crappy phone. Lol
Added (5). @ omg you are the khanzeera :)
Added (6). @ OMG, what ever brother. I assure you i live a far better life than you and own an iPhone 5. Have my own apartment and 2 cars. Because I worked hard. But low lives like you live off food stamps and can't afford Internet so they have to use dial up. Lol
>>> What's so good about the iPhone 5?