Sunday, September 30, 2012

IPhone Four stuck in reboot loop?

Please help me. I switched carriers the other day so I had to switch from my Android (which I never had a problem with) to an iPhone 4, because it was free on this carrier. I had it for a day and thought it was awesome, but woke up yesterday morning and saw that I could update to iOs 6. I thought I'd go for it, but it was taking a really long time, and we were soon leaving the house. There were like 300 more MB to go and I didn't wanna rack up data charges so I stopped it.It sounds stupid because it is, but I was super tired and thought nothing of it. I tried turning it on but it was stuck in a permanent loop where it would show the Apple logo and then fade out, then show the Apple logo, then fade out, and so on and so forth.So finally I got home last night at about 9ish at night, and I googled the problem, and after about an hour I found a solution, so I plugged the phone into my computer and it started restoring.It had an hour and a half left, and I had nothing to do so I went to bed. I woke up this morning, eager to have my phone back to working order, and checked the computer, which said it was done restoring. I unlpugged the phone and turned it on, only to discover it was stuck in that same loop. I really need some help. This stupid thing has been more trouble than help and I'm a heartbeat away from throwing it in the trash. I never had these sorts of problems with my Android phone.So if anybody can help me that would be great, cause I would love to actually like this phone, but so far I haven't had much of a chance. Thank you.
Added (1). Thank you very much for answering, but nothing really happened. Its just doing the same old thing.
>>> IPhone Four stuck in reboot loop?