Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mixed signals. I'm so confused?

I've had a crush on this guy for the past couple few months. If I go into complete detail this will be a whole saga.so I'm gonna shorten it big time. We met back in September through my best friend (they're cousins). We clicked right away and were comfortable with eachother since the first time we hung out. When we first started talking it was really obvious he liked me. We texted all the time, he started the convo most of the time, and he flirted all the time. Then we started drifting (we go to different schools but live like 10 minutes away).So skipping forward to recently.we went from snapchatting (iphone app where you send pictures back and forth) like every night to no contact for a week.So now we haven't talked/snapchatted in over a week. I decided to give up until he puts in effort. I figured he didn't like me anymore or something. Well I posted a picture of myself on instagram tonight and he liked it.

I don't know what to think of this. I know a lot of my guy friend's liked the picture as well.and I'm not taking anything outta that. But since me and this guy had a think. I don't know. I'm just so confused. His birthday's next week so I'll wish him a happy birthday. But other than that I guess I should keep waiting for him to contact me.
>>> Mixed signals. I'm so confused?