Saturday, January 26, 2013

My xperia ray screen is black?

Yesterday I downloaded a free application to make my android screen looks like an iPhone screen, and then this morning I decided to use the power save mode something, and then here it goes! My screen is black! but not all the features because when I press the power button to lock the screen and press it again to open it, the slide to unlock screen will appear, then after I slide it to unlock, the black screen goes again (for more info: I set the iPhone screen as my default launcher so every time I try to restart my phone the same problem occurs). any solution you've got there my friends? any suggestions would do a lot and would be appreciated.
and please don't mind my English or my grammar: p not a native speaker here XD
>>> My xperia ray screen is black?