Friday, January 25, 2013

I need some guy advice pleasee!

Okay so I tweeted last night saying how I got a paycheck and I feel bad for spending my money and then this guy said spend it on me :) so I said maybe if I got to know you so he said maybe we can hang out maybe ;) so I said whenever you're not busy and he said I am busy but I can make time for u ;) amd then he had to go so he told me to dm him toomorow and I did and we talked a bit and then he got slower at responding and took like 2 hours to respond so on one of the messages I suggested for him to just text me cyz it's easier and he said he gets his iphone next week but then later on I asked him what was the reason he started talking to me in the first place because I wanted to know since I've been friends on fb with him for a while but he never made a move until now so he never responded but an hour later he tweeted and posted a status so I'm not sure what his intentions are is he playing me or playing hard to get like I have a feeling he'll never talk to me again and. I don't want that to happen cuz hes really cute so tell me what do u think? like this was yesterday night and he hasn't responded like idk.
>>> I need some guy advice pleasee!