Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Is there a trade off to using Straight Talk?

So I only get verizon and us cellular signal in my area. I want an iPhone, but we dont have the money to get me a smartphone on contract. I can, however, go with straight talk unlimited for $45/month. I was thinking of the samsung galaxy s showcase, which runs on verizon towers and is 250 for the phone. Would this be a good idea? Its cheap but is it worth it? Anything I should know about for straight talk? I have wifi at home and school if that makes a difference.
Added (1). Well, since ATT and Tmobile both dont get service in my area, I think that the iphones that work off of the verizon towers are the better deal. And, how is your service with straight talk with a smartphone, from your experience. Thanks!
>>> Is there a trade off to using Straight Talk?