Friday, February 8, 2013

Does he like me and wants to date me?

I met this person almost a year ago, through my parents (their relationship started as business between my dad and him, then he became friends with my dad, my mum, and progressively the rest of my family). This man is about 50; I'm in my late 20s.

Ever since we first met, he was always very kind and courteous. I remember the 3rd or 4th time we met he asked whether I had a boyfriend (which I did at the time, and so I said yes).

He leaves abroad and so do my parent but we all travel a lot, so we get to meet pretty often in many different places. Recently, he was here for 6 days. I couldn't see him the first 2 days, but then I saw him all the other days. This time, he was pretty "playful". Lots of compliments, calls me 'beautiful', insisted to see me as often as possible, was keen on having lunch with me (and no other family members) the day before he went back home, he pulled my chair one time with had tea and another we had dinner at my brother's, etc. Also when we had lunch, because I was driving, after we ate he pulled open my door before he went seating on his side. And we took a little walk but it was really cold and I innocently said I was freezing so he asked me if I wanted him to hug me, and I said yes, so he did (but only a minute or two).

On Sunday my parents organized a big reception with many people at my home, and at some point I was talking to him, and he kinda touched the outside of my thigh very subtly and discreetly, and later on I was talking to a friend and he came from behind and did this tickle on the back of my neck.

2 nights before he was going, we all went to dinner at a restaurant. I was in the back of the car, seated in the middle between him and my grandma, and although my parents were in the car too, in the front, every time we hit a curve, he would sort of slide over me purposely. Also, when we first left, I couldn't buckle my seatblet so he said he'd help me and took the seatbelt with his left hand and got the buckle with his right hand behind me, thus having his arms around me.

Then the night before he was leaving, he sorta played with my iPhone while having dinner, my whole family and another family friend too, at mu brother's. Just before we were all seated, he came behind me and kinda rubbed my hair a bit (and then I showed him also on his hair)- but this "rubbings" only lated 3-4 seconds. Finally, when we left my brother's house, again seated in the back, he rubbed my left leg really hard, like he was drying his hand (it was snowing outside) then he "realized" that was not the seat.

Also, the night before my brother's dinner, when we went to the restaurant, I let out I found it gross the age difference in couple we all know (man 80 and woman 30). The day after, when he and I had lunch, I asked how old he was. He said 43. And at night, at my brother's, during dinner, someone else asked the same question and he said 43 again, but serious NO ONE in my family reckons that. He really looks late 40s-early 50s.

All along while he was here, he kept texting me, and one time he was by himself at his hotel he texted me it'd be much nicer if I was there too.

But ever since he left (on wednesday), he hasn't texted or e-mailed me…

PS. He doesn't know yet I am single (unless someone else told him)

Do you think he likes me?
>>> Does he like me and wants to date me?