Saturday, February 9, 2013

This is a very weird dream I had?

I have been wanting to have more lucid dreams so I've a few articles on how to lucid dream. I have a very close relationship with God so last night I prayed to have a lucid dream. I don't remember what was happening, but I was feeling this feeling of jolt of excitement while I was sleeping. Eveything was a blurr when I felt it, it kinda brought
me to more consciousness but I was still asleep. I kept on opening my eyes in the dream but I was trying open my eyes in real life. After a few
blinks it worked but It scared the crap out of me! I was really looking forward to lucid dreaming but wow that was scary to me and I wasn't
for sure even if I was lucid dreaming, was I? After I woke up from that dream, I guess I woke my kitten up and we both looked each other in the eyes then for some reason, with no claws, lifted up its paw and poked me directly in the eye. I was just like "???".My eye hurt and I went back to sleep and in my dream I was trying to use my iPhone but I wasn't pressing the right buttons and was running into things as I walked because even in my dream my eye hurt and couldn't see very well. I kept telling people I could barely see because my cat poked me in the eye, which that happend in real life and it just carried on into my dreams. Was I lucid dreaming and why did my eye hurt in the dream when that happend in real life and I even remembered it happening the same exact way?
>>> This is a very weird dream I had?