Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Survey for fans of Mac computers?

Alright I've already posted this survey once, but all I got was one good answer and one tirade that completely ignored my questions.

I know this is a very touchy subject (for some reason), but please answer nicely, I'm not trying to start a flame war. I just want to understand the Apple culture better because quite honestly I don't know much about it. Also please note that this is a survey specifically about Macs, I'm NOT discussing iPhones, iPads, or any other iOS devices. (I'll be posting a seperate survey for mobile devices later)

1. BRIEFLY explain why you like Macs.

2.Do you dislike other computers because of problems with Windows or because of problems with the computer itself (meaning, the hardware)?

3. Have you tried other operating systems besides OSX and Windows?
[] Yes (Please specify which ones)
[] No
[] I didn't know there were others.

4. If you have tried other operating systems, how do you think they compared to OSX?

5. If you could change one thing about macs, what would that be?

6. If Macs were never invented, which operating do you think you would use?
[] Windows because I like it.
[] Windows because I didn't know there were other options available.
[] GNU/Linux (Please specify which distributions)
[] FreeBSD
[] Other (Please specify)
>>> Survey for fans of Mac computers?