Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Texting Etiquette: Send Receipt or Not?

I have had an iPhone for a long time. Ever since having the phone the iMessage feature work.

Anyway, for the past couple of months it has been working. Little do I know I have had read-receipt turned on the whole time.

The girl I have been seeing and texting does not. I never knew this about until a day or so ago. Anyway, I know for a fact that she often reads messages from friends and others and ignores them.

When she gets moody I know for a fact that she does this to me.So to level the playing field I decided to turn off the feature myself. Personally, I like it that way and think its much better feature in general.

But, the problem is now that she notices I have turned it off and is annoyed.

So I ask you Yahoo community, should I have kept it on or not?

What do you prefer?
>>> Texting Etiquette: Send Receipt or Not?