Thursday, February 7, 2013

My iPhone 5 won't charge! Help?

Ok so first of all my iPhone 5 bought it December 1st It's not fake obv original.
A few weeks after I bought my iPhone I've experienced so many problems with the charger.At one point the charger just wouldn't charge it anymoe.So I went to the shop and bought a new charger. The new charger worked at first but not now. D: please help? Idk what to do. I Tried charging on my laptop it says 'this blbal can't be connected blablabla' I also tried to charge it normally (wall plug in) it won't respond. There's nothing on th screeen. I connect it but it's not connected. Why? I can afford to buy ANOTHR charger. I can't afford to buy a charger every time it can't charge anymore. :/ the iphone5 itself is very expensive and so is the charger. What should I do, D:
Added (1). Oh and also. When I plug in my iPad charger to my laptop/the wall plug it works perfectly fine and the iPad charger has been for 2 years.My iPhone chargers only for like 3 weeks and it's already not working uthhhh
>>> My iPhone 5 won't charge! Help?