Monday, February 4, 2013

Trojan virus from iPhone USB driver?

Earlier i plugged my iPhone 5 into my computer and it didn't connect, I then got a warning message from AVG saying their is a possible threat, so I scanned my entire computer and It found a couple of virus so I got rid of them and then I tried plugging in my phone again and nothing happened again so I went to my device settings and it said that It needed troubleshooting so I did and it then said their was no driver so I pressed apply fix and it searched for the driver and then installed it but as soon as it finished I got the same massage again saying that their is a possible threat detected.It seems the virus is coming from the USB driver for my iPhone 5, why is that? can anyone help please I don't no what to do, I can't connect my phone to my computer because of it please help!
>>> Trojan virus from iPhone USB driver?