Friday, February 8, 2013

What's the best iPhone compatible watch to get - preferably by March 2013?

I'm looking for a new watch and this time I'm thinking of getting one that would be compatible with my iphone 4s or the new iphone 5.

I have looked into it and am amazed that there are literally only 2-3 watches to choose from.or am I missing something? Surely, the deman is there so why are Apple (or other brands) not doing something about it?

Ideally need something with a decent interface and other than seeing who is calling, I need it to show me any text messages/emails that come through on my phone to be displayed on my watch.

So far, the most appropriate watch looks like a big bulky 'I'M WATCH'. Does anyone know anything about this watch as there are very few reviews and/or comparisons to anything else out on the market.

Another watch that I have pre ordered although unsure about is, is the PEBBLE WATCH. Anyone know anything about this at all?

Thanks!
>>> What's the best iPhone compatible watch to get - preferably by March 2013?