Monday, February 4, 2013

Water Damaged iPhone 4, SIM card issue. HELP?

So I accidentally dropped my iPhone 4 into the toilet yesterday and it shut off completely. However, when I first took the phone out the toilet, it read "No SIM card installed" then shut off. I put it in a bowl of uncooked rice for a day and took it out to charge it.It turned on but the screen had some water damage on it (that I don't mind). The major issue is that the top left corner says "Searching… " and I don't know how to fix this. If i were to order new tools or materials (i.e.screen, battery) what would I order? Please let me know! Thanks.

BTW, my phone turns off when I take it off the charger.It says my phone is completely charged, however the next second it would show that I have 10% battery.To add on, it would randomly turn off.
>>> Water Damaged iPhone 4, SIM card issue. HELP?