Monday, January 21, 2013

What's the best project management software?

I'm a full time freelance Web/Graphic Designer. I also do Book Interior and Layout Design and I also format books for the eBook distribution (Kindle, Smashwords, iBooks, BN Pubit, Kobo, etc).It's how I pay the bills and put food on the table. I'm also a self-published Author.

Lately, it's been difficult keeping track of my projects and responding to my emails. I'm hosted with Hostgator and unfortunately they don't offer Microsoft Outlook Exchange so the only alternative I think I have is to use Gmail or yahoo for email syncing across my iPhone, laptop, kindle fire, and my desktop.

What I'm looking for is the best project management software. Does anyone know a good program to help me keep track of my projects? I also need it to sync across my different devices.It's not a requirement however, it would really help. I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks :-)
>>> What's the best project management software?