Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sold an iphone 5 on ebay, buyer payed for it but paypal put the payement on hold?

Sold a phone, person payed but paypal put the payement on hold.
- also buyer is a bit weird she does not have any feedback on ebay, and she said she will be happy to collect it, but not I recieve a text saying she cannot collect it no more, and it is unfair on me that the payment is on hold so as soon as I post it she said paypal will realese it, and apparently paypal called her today.

is she trying to scam me or something?
Added (1). Recieved a text from her saying

'''Hi it's tanya texting about the phone.thanks for the rapid reply. Unfortenately work have just called me away this afternoon so I am unable to collect it anymore. Sorry about that. Could you post it to my work address please, PayPal called me saying they put a hold on until I confrim I have the goods. I think it is unfair on you, so as soon as you tell me you have posted it I will tell them to realese the hold x '''

is she lying? because I am pretty sure paypal warns people to never post items if they do not have the paymenet.
>>> Sold an iphone 5 on ebay, buyer payed for it but paypal put the payement on hold?