Thursday, February 28, 2013

I am selling an iphone 4 with a light up apple on ebay and need advice?

I am seeling an iphone 4, 32 GB, factory unlocked CDMA version. I have made the apple logo on the back light up with a new back that is identical, except the apple logo is clear, and i put an LED pad below it.It doesn't decrease the battery life at all. I am wondering how much i should sell it for. Any suggestions on what i should put the starting bid at, and i was also going to include a BIN, what should that be set at? as far as i know it is the ONLY one like it on ebay, and i am going to mention that i only have one to sell, the phone basically looks like new, there are very small signs of wear on the antenna though, and it is refurbished, brand new front screen glass and back glass
>>> I am selling an iphone 4 with a light up apple on ebay and need advice?