Saturday, March 2, 2013

How to change the default Google search engine to American on my iPhone?

I have the language on my iPhone set to Italian. However, I am residing in the United States, and for the sake of convenience would like my default search engine in Safari (Google) to be set to the regular Google.com, rather than Google.it (Google Italy).Is there any way to change this without changing my language to American English so that when I want to search on American Google I can do so just by using the search bar on the upper right-hand corner rather than having to type in "google.com"? I've looked in settings and changing my region doesn't help me. I'm sorry if this is worded in a confusing manner, and thank you in advance!
>>> How to change the default Google search engine to American on my iPhone?