Thursday, July 11, 2013

Will Crocs ever go out of business?

Yesterday I came across this article:

Baisically we all came to an agreement that the classic clogs crocs makes were fugly. Now that the classic clogs are 11 years old, they are now marketing their shoes that look like shoes.In their summer catalog, the classic clogs are featured in the back. Same thing with their stores. But the classic clogs still account for 47% of their sales. People are still buying their classic clogs in droves. Not just in the US but mostly around the world.

As for me, the classic clogs are not that great because I can only wear them in the summer. The croc and however works from Spring to Fall. And their winter boots that are fur lined are great in the winter. But if they did decide to go out of business, I'll probably snag a bunch of pairs since they will probably be worth more than the iPhone 20 in 10 years. And as for shoes I would wear instead, I wear Vans for sneakers. Sure Crics makes sneakers but they look like Vans for kids. Might as well get the original.As for the sandals, I may have to start buying TOMS. And the boots, I can get Uggs, something else people think looks ugly. (But why do people who think crocs are ugly have no problem wearing uggs?) but they work!

You may think no one is buying crocs but they are so popular that foreign countries like China are making knockoffs! (You thought they just made knockoff handbags and Jordans!) and I will not buy knockoff crocs!

См. статью: Will Crocs ever go out of business?