Monday, July 8, 2013

Your personal opinion of Abortion? This is mine.?

I am against abortion. Please read all of this, it would mean the world to me and write your opinion in the answers.

All I hear is "what if she doesn't want the baby." I'm just like "you shouldn't of had sex then" or "adopt"
You cannot have sex and not expect a baby

And then in the case of rape. Once again Adoption, because it's not the baby's fault.how on earth is it the baby's fault? Write in the answers how its the baby's fault if you agree with me or not.

And then I hear "I'm too young to have a baby"
Adopt, adopt, adopt. There are so many loving couples out there who can't have children and who are trying so hard to have a child, while there are people out there getting rid of their baby with ease not even thinking of the couples who are struggling to have a child. And also if you are too young to have a baby then- as far as I'm concerned- you're too young to have sex.

There are so many other options that are so much better than abortion.

Adoption
Maybe keep the baby
Foster homes
AND SO MANY MORE.

What if Steve jobbs was aborted, would I have an iPhone or iPad? No I wouldn't.

What if the person who invented the Internet was aborted? Then Facebook wouldn't exist, neither would twitter or THIS WEBSITE.

It's not what it is, it's what it's going to be.It's not a clump of cells, it's a future person, a future you.

Now I'm only 14 (boy, Scottish) and I feel so strong about this.

Do you agree with me or not? write in the answers please because this is a big issue for me.

См. статью: Your personal opinion of Abortion? This is mine.?