Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How to make my eye makeup stand out more in pictures?

Whenever I do a smoky eye or something fancy with my eye shadow it always looks better when I look in the mirror. Very clear and bright. But when I try and take a picture of it, my eye shadow is barely noticeable. Why is this? I use my iPhone 5 to take pictures mostly. But I've tried using my camera, which has better picture quality and same thing happens. Just looks a mess on my eyes or you can barely see I'm wearing eye shadow. I've tried making my makeup darker, but it doesn't help in the slightest. I am not a professional makeup artist, but I do like playing around with makeup and creating new looks. Pictures will help me to go back to them in the future. How can I make my eye makeup more noticeable in pictures? If you suggest to buy a good camera, please can you name 1 or 2 that would be suitable. Thank you so much for the help!

См. статью: How to make my eye makeup stand out more in pictures?