Monday, September 16, 2013

Why wont my iphone charger work?

I have a iphone 5 and I have noticed that latly my phone hasent been charging.when I plug it in it will make the bing sound and charge for a second but then it will stop charging. I have found out that my phone will charge if I put the charger chord at a certain angle but it is very difficult to get it at that angle but when I do get it at that angle it will charge for a few minutes and stop again it teeters back and fourth between charging and not charging.some mornings I wake up and I only have like 60% of battery and I try to fix it and put the chord at a certain angle when I can but I have school and everything so I cant stay up all night fixing my charger but I walk home so I cant just go to school without my phone. WHAT DO I DO?

См. статью: Why wont my iphone charger work?