Friday, September 20, 2013

What would I need for good quality audio in a video?

Im saving up my money to have a "studio" (not really) but I made a you tube video recently and used an app that recorded my voice while i was singing (i used my iphone mic) then I sent the audio to my computer then edited it to blend into the music.It sounded good to me! I dont have an ima so i dont know how to do garage band (do I need to buy a cd from bestbuy and download it to my computer) I also was planning to buy a mic. But what could i connect that too, or can I get a usb cord that transfer the music to my computer? Basically I want to get as less equitment as i can, so Im thinking I would need a mic, a mic stand, a pop block thing (cant remember what its called at the moment) anything else? if this is all i need, just tell me so, i want to be sure when i buy what i need! thanks!

См. статью: What would I need for good quality audio in a video?