Monday, September 16, 2013

How to take pictures off my iphone without using iphoto?

I have an iphone 4s and I have a mac book pro. Before I had an iphone I used to be able to take pictures and store them into folders on my computer. Now it seems the only way to get photos off my iphone is to use iphoto. I don't have a whole bunch of time to download this and that online to use as a new photo program. All I want to do is be able to take photos off my phone and put them into my own basic folders. What I also found is that if I want to put anything back onto my phone, the files are huge and take up so much space on my phone.Is there any way to get photos off my phone with like a simple drag and drop? Is there any way to change the file size of the photos already in iphoto back to a realistic size?

См. статью: How to take pictures off my iphone without using iphoto?