Saturday, September 28, 2013

My iPhone locked me out and stopped working?

I was just getting off school the other day and heading to work, so I thought I would listen to some music. I opened up the YouTube app, but before I could search anything the app crashed. I tried all the other apps with the same issue, and as I was trying again to open the YouTube app, my phone locked itself. I tried again, and again, but it would not accept my password at all, it wouldn't even let me access emergency calls. After a while, the lock screen stopped showing up at all! I know it has power because when I switch it to silent I can feel it vibrate, i've tried charging it, and I cant turn it off! Please help! Whats going on with it? What should I do?

См. статью: My iPhone locked me out and stopped working?