Friday, September 27, 2013

Why can't I see YouTube videos on my facebook page on my Iphone 5 and my iPad 2?

When I try to access any YouTube videos on my iPhone 5 or iPad 2 from my Facebook app they will not play. The screen remains blank on both devices. I have uploaded IOS 7 and updated the facebook apps. I have uninstaled and reinstalled both apps twice but they still wont play.My YouTube app plays the videos no problem and Facebook lets me watch other videos that are not from YouTube. Apple shop not a great deal of help because its not an Apple issue. I've contacted facebook but they don't reply to individual problems. I've checked all my settings to make sure nothing is switched off though I may have missed something very simple. Any help would be very much appreciated. Cheers, coe3231

См. статью: Why can't I see YouTube videos on my facebook page on my Iphone 5 and my iPad 2?