Friday, October 18, 2013

Is there a catch to buying an iPhone at Walmart?

I was at Walmart, and I noticed that the new iPhone 5c was for sale for $74 with a two year contract with Verizon. I'm already with Verizon, and my older contracts are up and I'm due for an update, but I was just wondering how this all works. I asked the lady at the counter but I didn't get very good answers and didn't have much time to, as I was running late for something.

Do I buy the phone from Walmart for $74, and then set up my plan at Verizon? Why is it so cheap? Would the plan be the same, or would I need to pay an extra monthly fee? The lady said that the only thing different was the price, but it just seems too good to be true.anybody have experience with buying phones from walmart?

См. статью: Is there a catch to buying an iPhone at Walmart?