Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Is the upgrade worth the money?

I'm an apple guy (haters may now leave)
I currently have an iPod touch 4G 32 gb and an iPhone 4S 16 gb
I like my music and I like my photos
The 4s has the better camera so I use that for photos even tho it takes up, and I have all my my more sophisticated apps on my iPhone because the iPod 4G is to laggy now. All my iPhone space is used up, so I use my iPod for music which takes up about half of the iPod.
With this My goal is to have Everything on one device so I'm looking at an iPhone 5S
Talked with AT&T and everything an the best they can do is with a nice case and selling my old phone (4S) it would be about $500
I'm like great that's a lot of money I'll just get a new iPod
Well it's only a hundred dollars cheaper and the 5S has a lot more upgrades
Should I spend the money on the 5S for the upgrade and one device or stick with two devices for $100 cheaper?
I would love to hear your opinions
Thanks (:

См. статью: Is the upgrade worth the money?