Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ramadan: How do I know if God is talking to me in prayer?

Not physically talking but listening to me and helping my dua to come true sometimes it feels as if hes not listening and that nothings coming true am not making a dua for something stupid like an phone, iphone and things like that my dua is for my future am currently at college am 16 btw am becoming a primary school teacher but i have always wanted to do something else to its like a hobby a thing that i have always wanted to do (am not going to say what it is ) :) but how do we know allah is listening ik i have done bad in my life and i am trying to sort it out its hard but am getting trough it for the past phew days i have been feeling more better am a little connected to god but how do i know if hes listening theres a particular thing that i reallly want for my future and i really want it badly
some people say allah is testing me too see if i give up or stck by my dua and be patient

well i hope you all had a gr8 eid :)
Added (1). We start college early in the uk

at the age of 16 lol
Added (2). Thatk you @cherry violet

См. статью: Ramadan: How do I know if God is talking to me in prayer?