Thursday, November 7, 2013

Am I a hipster, I don't like anything mainstream?

I know that I am different to most people, I like to listen to hip-hop but I don't like to mainstream artists i prefer independent artists but not always if I like an artist is doesn't mean its just that i like because they are original like Kendrick Lamar, black hippy as a whole (I also love to listen to mix tapes), Hopsin etc.but I also like Eminem, NaS and ice cube.i think differently most people because I don't like anything too mainstream, e.g I've never liked the iPhone because every one has it, so I chose the Samsung galaxy note 2 because it was different and nobody has it that i know of, and its powerful (not many people buy a phone due too its inner core power) plus its a great conversation starter.

I like independent movies especially the comedy types, my choice of clothing is always different, not like 1940s style more like skinny jeans and t-shits and hoddies/sweaters that stand out, like black hippy hoodies and pug life t-shirts - mainly because they amuse me.my humour is way different to any body else's (I cant really explain it). I've been called a nerd because I like maths and IT but I don't pry myself on everybody on knowing, i watch shows like doctor who but i don't pry myself on knowing every fact I just watch because I like it. I also like sports but just for the entertainment, but I'm not obsessed (my dad got me into sports).

Anything I do, I do it because i like it/want to do it. I don't like mainstream stuff because I want to be different or to think I'm better than others like the typically hipster is described as and to be honest i would hate to think I'm better than someone because I'm different, i accept people for who they are, they can do what they want if it makes them happy I don't care. I just don't like mainstream stuff because I just don't like seeing the same *** day in day out.

From what I know hipsters are because they want to be.
I'm different because I just am, I like to be myself, does that make me a hipster?

См. статью: Am I a hipster, I don't like anything mainstream?