Friday, November 8, 2013

Iphone 5s or 5c. Your thoughts?

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting the new iphone 5s or 5c. I've never had an iphone before so this will be my first iphone.

I'm not sure if I should get it or not as I've read articles on google that people don't like the iphone 5s because it makes your phone battery die a lot quicker.

I have just a few questions to ask you about the iphone 5s & 5c.

How long does your battery last for in one day? I get up at 6am & get home at 5:30pm. Would it last the working day if I play games in my break like Candy Crush, Temple Run, check facebook etc.

Do you prefer the iphone 5s or 5c?

Do you regret buying any of the new iphones?

Just wondering basically how long the battery lasts for or should I just get the iphone 5 instead?

Thanks for your help in advance.

См. статью: Iphone 5s or 5c. Your thoughts?