Sunday, November 3, 2013

I just scammed can police do anything?

I asked something similar to this earlier so here it is again
A person on kijiji was selling an iPhone 5s they seemed real and they claimed to be in another province they wanted half the money up front so I have it to them we talked for a few days after and they gave me different excuses then deleted the email account they were using
My friend got scammed by the same person too she paid them through direct deposit so they gave this person a real name in order for the direct deposit to be successful. I truly do believe this person is in Canada.My friends are telling me that the police might not be able to do anything because I have them mkney and it's buyers beware on kijiji
My question is if this person is in Canada can they be tracked or get into trouble. The police might think I'm an idiot for giving them money in the first place but can this person go to jail over this. Or is there nothing the police can do because of buyers beware

См. статью: I just scammed can police do anything?