Monday, November 4, 2013

No matter how much I spend, it's not coming out my bank UK?

I'm currently with Natwest and I have been since the age of 13. I have a normal debit card and I can't go below 0.00 so I can't really go into debit as it wont let me (thank god) but this is the question.

A week ago I ordered the iPhone 5S off apple store (so that's £549) YET after that I spent roughly around £14 on ebay and my balance is currently up to £556.85 and my availble money is at a number which I shall tell. But no matter how much I spend that available money is not declining. Although my ebay is linked to my ebay and paypal, I have funds in my paypal that are still coming through.So where exactly is my money coming from if my funds stay the same? It's been like that for a few days now. Even my mum has no idea she says just to trust the available money.

NOTE: Just for those who are trying to answer this question to troll, the available amount means what I can SPEND. The balance is what I have but can't spend IE what I already brought (the iPhone and stuff off ebay)

thanks

См. статью: No matter how much I spend, it's not coming out my bank UK?