Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Recover iMessages. Sticky Situation?

I have an iPhone 5s. Sticky situation… a girl who I thought I was friends with took my phone the other night when I was asleep and sent everything on my phone to herself. Things of every boy I have ever talked to, embarrassing photos, etc… She deleted the texts. She sent everything to a boy she was talking to. Unfortunately for her did she not realize that everything she texted also went to my laptop. She doesn't have a phone because she got caught dealing drugs the year before. I didn't know this about her until I found these texts in my laptop. She texted this boy from 1 am to 6:30 am! I only have 5-6:30 in my laptop. Is there any possible way to recover these texts missing from my phone or my laptop? In desperate need. She is using these things against me and I need proof she did this and I need to know what she has gotten her hands on. help help help! please!

Читать далее: Recover iMessages. Sticky Situation?