Saturday, January 11, 2014

Will I be granted a restraining order?

My ex girlfriend, who I broke up with last summer, will not leave me alone. The Fall semester that just passed I have told her constantly and in every way possible that I do not want anything to do with her but she doesn't care. So daily she called my phone and texted my phone multiple times to the point where I had to block her with my iPhone. I also blocked her on every social media. That was not enough because she then started to star 69 me to call and use apps to text me. She would proceed to call my house phone, which is in a different city from my college, when I turned my phone off. If that was not bad enough she would show up to my apartments. My fall semester was horrible because of her and I can not go through that again this spring. So I'm trying to see if I can be qualified for a restraining order against because does this not count as harassment? I would like to take proper legal action.

Читать далее: Will I be granted a restraining order?