Monday, January 6, 2014

Skype robotic sounding voices and multiplayer joining issues?

My computer had huge sound distortion and the voices of friends on skype sounds like robots and I can't make out what they're saying, so I uninstalled my sound drivers and restarted and reinstalled, the distortion is gone but the Skype noises remains, I'm also using an ipad and an iphone and it seems that I'm only having this issue when on my home network/in my home, not at my mother's home or elsewhere, could it be wifi related? I also find if I try to join multiplayer games in things like Borderlands 2 I can't. It times out, same for Skype calls sometimes too, the call ends because of an issue, and also with minecraft servers too. Please help I have very little computer experience and so please give detailed answers and no dumb answers like 'maybe there's something wrong with your computer' Please help!

Читать далее: Skype robotic sounding voices and multiplayer joining issues?