Tuesday, April 29, 2014

IPhone. GONE WRONG haha help a girly out:?

Okay so recently I just brought an iPhone 3G (yes the old one lol) and it wa working fine I had my SIM card in it I set up my iTunes everything was going great until… I decided one day 'oh I'm gonna have a bath and take my iPhone to play music' ha that didn't go very well hahaha so yeah I dropped it into the bath for literally one second and took it straight out BUT I left it on the sink and continued my bath for about an hour haha I know dumb decision right? Yeah so I got out and got dressed etc etc. And turned it off and put it into rice and straight into the hot water cupboard, I left it in there for about 4 days straight and took it out and everything's working perfectly except one thing, my network? I think that's what it's called. Well that thing up in the top left corner that says 'VodaNZ', well like every 5 minutes it changes to 'searching' and it stays like that for a couple of minutes then changes back to 'VodaNZ' and I can hardly send a txt or even receive one let alone receive or make a call. I don't know how to fix this problem, I've tried taking out the sim and airing it out for a bit but it made no difference. Somebody please help me! :(
IPhone. GONE WRONG haha help a girly out:

Read more: IPhone. GONE WRONG haha help a girly out:?