Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm getting weird sound movements in EVP?


Hi.I'm frequently trying to record some EVP but i'm seriously not getting success.i' m trying to talk / listen my best friends voice

In my 1st EVP I done when i was alone in home. I stop fan and clamly sit down on the floor in the evening about 6 pm and i call my friend's name in front of his picture in my iphone and i started asking question that are you here? Like but when i listen this recording there is no such voice "ghost like"… But "Attention here."
in that recording about 2 min later when i ask "Did i feel your presence"? I hear very strong dabbing like sound in the recording… Its wired sound of dabbing on something i started remind in my mind if i do anything that time? & i was wrong i didt do any activity that time.so its that Dabbing done by my friends soul? Is Soul make sounds is evp capture sould sounds too?

And yet now i record so why m not getting voice? Please guide me
thanks

Read more: I'm getting weird sound movements in EVP?