Monday, April 28, 2014

Will my iPhone games still work?


Ok, so I have loads of iPhone games on my iPhone 4S. I'm thinking about selling it on eBay, and to sweeten the deal I want to keep all the high priced games on there (I.e Infinity blade; final fantasy etc).

My question is, if I remove the iTunes Store account linked to my phone, delete all the contacts, basically do a factory reset but manually so I don't lose EVERYTHING, will the games still be playable? That way, I can sell it like that without risk of someone having all my details.

Note: I'm good on computers and all that, so there's no worry of me accidently leaving something important on there, I know what I'm doing.

Tl;Dr: If I delete everything on my phone including iTunes Store account, will the games on it still be playable.

Read more: Will my iPhone games still work?