Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My data on my iPhone won't work?

Basically I have the iPhone 4 and I topped up (I'm on pay as you go) and I got free data, mins, and texts, I'm on Vodafone and my data won't work out of house! At home I used my wifi but my texts and mins work. I already have tried texting web to 40127 but then they say update your settings which I already have done. And on my settings I have looked everywhere my carrier is on mobile network is on and everything. I tried to ring Vodafone but they said I need 3 to 5p which I don't have on my phone? Anyone got a FREE Vodafone helpline number I can ring of this phone? Not 2345 or 191. Thanks for any help I just want my data working, btw this happened to my previous android phone but then I updated my settings and it worked, why isn't it workin on this iphone? Wha am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help much appreciated x

Read more: My data on my iPhone won't work?