Friday, July 18, 2014

Should I go get one of the newer iPhones or wait for the 6?

I don't really know if I want to wait that long for a new iPhone, because I have the iPhone 4 and the buttons hard to push (I don't like the accessive touch) , and pushing it so hard always broke my cases, so now I can't have a case, and it's all cracked. And everything is So SLOW. Apple doesn't even update apps correctly on the 4 anymore and I'm just sick of it. I really don't know if the 6 is worth the wait, because I don't even know what's going to be so cool about the 6. So if anyone has info on it can you tell me? My 2 year upgrade is ready and I obviously can not take this phone anymore, so what should I do? And what's some cool new features on the newer iPhones?

Read more: Should I go get one of the newer iPhones or wait for the 6?