Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I wasn't invited to a halloween party?

Basically there is a halloween party this friday that this girl is having. I'm not best friends with this girl but I was expecting to be invited as over 50 people are going and I've known her for a long time. We have both lived on the same road for about 11 years and when we were younger we used to play out in the street together on scooters and stuff. That was from the ages of about 7-11, then when we were 11 we went to the same secondary school and became really close. Over the past year or two we haven't hung out together as much but I still talk to her as a good friend and we've never had any problems. Anyway I heard that she was thinking about having a party on friday for halloween and that loads of our mutual friends were going but she didn't invite me. I sent her a direct message on twitter asking if she would mind me coming, thinking that maybe she had just forgot about me, or accidently missed me out (about 24 hrs ago) and she hasn't replied. There is a very slim chance that she hasn't seen the message because she was tweeting earlier and posting snapchat stories from her iphone (which never leaves her hand). What should I do. I know it's her choice, but I really want to go to catch up with people I haven't seen for ages, and also the party is in my road and I will probably be able to hear the music and will be so upset if I'm just sitting at home alone.

Read more: I wasn't invited to a halloween party?