Saturday, November 1, 2014

I lost my iPhone and know the address of the person that picked it up! How can i reach out to them?

Okay, so I lost my iPhone 5s last week and Find My iPhone was turned on. However, I wasn't able to track it before the person that found it turned it off. When they came home, they turned the phone on for approximately 1 minute (during which I was able to get the address of the person). The only problem is that it is in a building. I Really need my phone back, however I am not sure how to approach the finder of my phone. I am not sure where it is now because it is turned off, but I iCloud locked it and there is a passcode. Should I write a letter to them saying I'm offering a reward? Please Help ASAP!

Read more: I lost my iPhone and know the address of the person that picked it up! How can i reach out to them?