Thursday, December 18, 2014

How to trust someone you love?

After being lied to by my girlfriend i lost a lot of trust she was regainin the trust and did somthin stupid again and lost it all ots happened 3 times ( dont think she cheated but unsure) i was that paranoid that she was up 2 no good i put my apple id on her fone and used find my iphone to track her location 2 see if she was tellin the truth she wasent anyway she found out what i did went mental at me now i am no longer able to tell of she is where she says she is and yes i know its bad to even have to do that and i dont want to do that i want to trust her but feel as though i cant

I have even got 2 the point where i will go meet her from work and wait a good couple of hours before she has finished outside like some creepy stalker

But the reason i do that is because once she lied to me sayin she was at work and she wasent (tracked her iphone)

Anyway what advice can you offer

Thanks

Read more: How to trust someone you love?