Thursday, December 18, 2014

Jailbreak problem, want to reset my iPhone?!

So I have had my iPhone jailbroke the past few months, and I am selling my phone in two days so I decided to remove everything and reset the phone but I am having a few problems.

I deleted all my tweaks, winter board, cydelete, font, etc and then uninstalled Cydia with deleted Cydia.

It would not let me delete 'My3G' and now it's just on my home screen I cannot delete it or even go into the app.

Local APStore and Phathom for Snapchat are also still there.

I reset my network settings etc from the settings but everything I try erase everything the phone turns off and freezes.

Also I cannot connect to my laptop because it keeps coming up device not recognized, I am selling the phone in two days so I Really NEED Help ON WHAT TO DO!

Thank you…

Read more: Jailbreak problem, want to reset my iPhone?!