Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Trying to find a speaker that fits this specification, but I have no idea where to start?

Trying to find a speaker that fits this specification, but I have no idea where to start?
Added (1). I want it to be quite loud, loud enough for decent parties in a house.

I want it to have bluetooth or NFC so I can use it with my android phone, and potentially my laptop.

I want the bass on it to be pretty powerful

I want it to be roughly £80 - £120.

I would like it to be rechargeable, with the option to have a DC plug as well.

Im not bothered how small and portable it is.
Im not bothered whether it can support iphones or not.
Im not bothered about USB charging
Added (2). It MUST have some way to connect through a 3.5mm jack

Read more: Trying to find a speaker that fits this specification, but I have no idea where to start?